Service Patient Monitor, Defibrillator,
Ventilator, and Infusion Pump batteries
on a single Cadex Battery Analyzer
“You can manage batteries from Patient Monitors, Defibrillators, Ventilators, and Infusion Pumps on a single device” Please contact your Cadex representative for details and to arrange a product demonstration.
- 07-111-5400 Medtronic-Physi LP15
- 07-111-5670 CME Medical BodyGuard 575
- 07-111-5750 TZ Medical Aera CT
- 07-111-5751 Zoll Cardiac Monitor
- 07-111-5811 Philips HEARTSTART XL+
- 07-111-5990 GE Medical Carescape B series
- 07-111-6070 Accu-Check Insight
- 07-111-6110 Medtronic-Covid Sonicision
- 07-111-6330 B.Braun Perfusor/infusate Space
- 07-111-6400 3Shape TRIOS
- 07-111-6440 Nihon Kohden BSM-1700
- 07-111-6490 Welch Allyn VSM 6000 Series
- 07-111-6491 Palladium VSM 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 Series
- 07-111-6760 HeartSciences MyoVista hCG
The Cadex C7400ER is the most powerful of the C7000 Series battery analyzers. Six amps per station, service of 36-volt batteries, and 170 watts of continuous power satisfy most service requirements.
C7400ER Battery Analyzer. Part # 07-740-1100
The Cadex C7000 Series of battery analyzers service lithium, nickel, and lead-acid batteries on the same device with a simple change of adapter. Simply slide the battery into one of the 3,200 custom Battery Adapters or chose from one of 4 Universal Adapters and discover why the C7000 Series Battery Analyzers have become the world’s leading battery analyzers.
With features such as Boost to awaken sleeping Li-ion batteries and custom programs to prepare Li-ion for shipment, the C7000 analyzers masters battery testing to its fullest. Use the analyzer to measure capacity, spot check spare capacity after a long day, and apply calibration to improve fuel gauge readings.